NAWBO President and Board Messages
- Mischievous Monkey or Business Benefit
- Are you not as far ahead in your business as you expected to be?
- NAWBO Launches Video Highlighting Women in Business
- Member Featured on Fox8
- NAWBO Channel featured on Elite Experts Network
- NAWBO Elects 2018-2019 Board of Directors
- 30 Years Later: Women Business Owners Continue Fight for Equality
- President's Video Message
- Welcome New Members!
- Why Belong to NAWBO?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 26, 2018 – Cleveland, Ohio – The Cleveland Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) elects their new Board of Directors of the 2018-2019 year:
Lisa Crilley Mallis, Impactive Strategies
Vice President, Finance
Lynette Begue-Lavery, Uniquely Your Image
Immediate Past President
Pat Altvater, AFP Marketing
To learn more about the NAWBO Cleveland, visit their website at www.nawbocleveland.org or call 440.914.9262. For more information on the national NAWBO organization, visit www.nawbo.org.