What’s Your Next Goal? Think Big!
Lisa Crilley Mallis
What’s Your Next Goal? Think Big!Lisa Crilley Mallis, Capacity Coach
If you could focus for the next 30 days on ONE goal, what would it be? What do you want to work on over the next 30 days?
It’s AWARENESS building time!
Allow yourself to think big during this exercise.
No judgment. No censoring.
No decisions. Just brainstorming.
Create a list by answering some of these questions.
- If I could do anything I would . . .
- I’d be thrilled if I could do __________ in the next 30 days.
Use any of the following prioritizing strategies to help you narrow down your list.
- Intuitive – Close your eyes, put your hand over your heart, and ask, “What do I want to focus on for the next 30 days?”
- Momentum – Which item on your list fills you with the most excitement?
- Eat That Frog – Which item on your list fills you with the most dread?
- Eat the Elephant One Bite at a Time – What is the biggest, toughest project on the list?
- Support – What kind of support do you need, and where can you get it?
- Elimination – Look at your list, and ask . . . “If I couldn’t do ONE item, which would it be?” Then cross that item off. Continue to do this until only one item remains.
- Coin Toss – Look at two items, assign one heads, the other tails. Toss the coin. Once the coin is in the air, you’ll have an opinion on how you want it to land. Choose that option.
Lisa Crilley Mallis is a certified coach, author, and speaker.
She works with focused, successful business owners who are over-committed and still want to achieve more.
For over 15 years, Lisa has provided customized, real solutions to everyday time management challenges, allowing her clients to accomplish more in less time, without giving up their nights and weekends